Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reminiscing

2 years ago at this times, I signed a contract, headed to Cagayan de Oro and become a part of the Philippines' sunshine industry. Exactly 2 years, and I am still learning it's intricacies and the in's and out's of an industry that I use to hate and tried so hard to avoid.

2 years ago I became an official call center agent. It was a very stressful job, but I guess I just don't have much of a choice. I took in calls, solved some mind-boggling technical concerns, which wonders me up to now, since I really dread those routers and adapters. I never thought I would survive such challenging and hard tasks.

2 call centers had pass.8 months of taking in calls, 6 months of supervising an office and more than a year of monitoring and coaching, that's what happened after I became a part of the Outsourcing industry.

I honestly wouldn't know, where would I be, if these companies never reached our shores. I would probably become a sales person of an insurance company or become a vendor selling food.

I thanked everyone who became a part of my journey in the contact center operations. To all my mentors, my friends and all my colleagues...you made each day a brand new day of wonderful experiences and I would never have achieved my little accomplishments each day without you all.

No comments: