Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blockbuster Flip Flops

Aside from Bossa Nova, soccer and stunning good-looking models,Brazil is making waves in the country with their hottest flip flop exports - definitely not a flop, it's called Havaianas (pronounced as AH-VAI-YAH-NAS).

I have to admit that I've been a skeptic ever since, because I think they're just too expensive for a slipper.

Well my friends have it so I have to get myself several pairs as well and I have to say they are very comfy. The straps don't cut into the skin and they are pretty sturdy and bendable, not stiff like the regular spartan.They really are super comfortable.

Still I have to say the comfort and durability of the product is not hype, but the price is. I read somewhere that in Brazil, this footwear is just P150. There are other Brazilian flops in the country like Dupee' and Ipanema and they are pretty much of good quality too.Hopefully our own products could be at par with these imports.






No comments: