Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Amazing Weekend


I've just had one of the best weekend spectacle. I've had so much fun and I can't contain it anymore that I have to share it here.

Saturday at 1:00 AM, I completed my last duty for the week. For 8 hours, I rushed and finished all pendings reports, while excitedly anticipating for the 3 events that's about to commence.

10:00 AM, came and I joined in one of company's team building activity. We head to Caliclic in Samal and stayed there the whole day. We had fun, booze and videoke, all day. By 8:00 PM, things are already heating up literally, but I have to beg off coz I have to head to Davao again. I have a small reunion party to attend.

9:00 PM. I went to Dencio's Kamayan in Bonifacio St. to meet friends from wayback. They were my colleagues in radio. One of colleagues just got back from the States and she treated us to a dinner date. After a sumptuous meal, we then head to World Palace and sing out lungs out. Filipinos really love to sing, and I have to say, Pinoy parties won't be complete without videokes. We're no exemption. I'm happy that they liked the place that I recommended.

We finished off our drinking and videoke session at around 2:00 AM.

So I slept between 3:00 to 6:00 AM, then prep up for the Family outing we've planned for more than 2 weeks. The family's complete, except for 2 bro's (one has a duty at that time and the other one is in the province).

It was another cool trip as we hit the beach again as a family. It's been a long time since we were able to organize such simple, yet intimate family bonding time. We spent the whole day, indulging in the cool waters and beautiful scenery.

I wish the weekend never ended. Well I'll try to make another brand spankin' weekend getaway, maybe next month. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey..thanks for dropping by the site and commenting..appreciate it much..