Friday, November 14, 2008
Mommy's Gibble Gabbles' Holiday Contest
I've joined the blogger world Oct. 30 this year, the exact day where I hit my 28th year as an earthling. For weeks now, I have been trying to build the image of this blog. To be honest I still have problems updating it since I have a regular job and other things to do. But I won't quit just like that. I am actually enjoying this new found hobby and it feels so good seeing so many bloggers out there, pouring their hearts out and sharing their passions and life to the world.
In my short journey as a blogger, I came across Entrecard. It was introduced to me by a blogger friend and I kinda like the dropping habit. Aside from the drops, that I get (which makes me thrill and enthusiastic), I also love the things that I'm seeing so far.
There are just so many beautiful minds out there, waiting for their time to shine. Waiting for the world to see. Their blogs, makes me want to blog some more. I just have so many things in mind. I even dream about blogging at night.There are just so many things to say and ideas to share. Time constraints and a really really tired mind, keeps me away from blogging. But I intend to push through with this, hopefully for life.
One of the many things that I learned about blogging, is that bloggers just like in Friendster and Facebook have their very own network as well. Networking plays a vital role in getting traffic and being able to get your sites some much-needed attention and viewing. I learned that aside from building the image of your site and creating some interesting content, you also have to learn how to market it. So I came across such terms as SEO, labeling and the likes to make sure traffic would build up and hits would get higher.
Bloggers also create contests to make their blogs interesting. The very first contest I've seen from a blog site was about the blog's anniversary and the prize was a gift certificate in a posh hotel restaurant. It was so enticing and I believe the blogger got an overloading traffic then, base on the comments he received in his site.
Anyway, there's one blog contest that keep my eyes set for days now. I was quite hesitant in joining, cause honestly, I didn't get the whole context of the contest. But since I want to try so many things with my blog, I decided to might as well join.Here's the prizes that Darlene (the owner of the blog) wants to share in time for Christmas. The gift certificate at the hotel restaurant was enticing but I guess this one is much much interesting for hard-core bloggers out there. And since I consider now myself a blogger, I am more than willing to join in the fun!
STARTS COPY HERE:
1. Checkered Pink and Blue Blanket size 73 x 73 inches (click HERE for the picture)
2. 3 column blog layout designed by My Web Blog Designs
3. 3000 EC credits courtesy by Twerlermz Blog
4. 2500 EC credits courtesy by Techicardia
5. 2000 EC credits courtesy by Fil-Am Gallery
6. 2000 EC credits courtesy by Wonderful Things In Life
7. 2000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Pink Hues
8. 1500 EC credits courtesy by Twinkletoe Writing Space
9. 1500 EC credits courtesy by Fit 4 All
1. Furry Orange Scarf for winter (click HERE for the picture)
2. 2 column blog layout designed by The Designer's Chic
3. 1000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by The Positive Side
4. 1000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Random Chronicles
5. 1000 EC credits courtesy by The Joy Of Life Forever
6. 1000 EC credits courtesy by Pinay Endeavor
7. 1000 EC credits courtesy by My Life My World
8. 1000 EC credits courtesy by Lourdes Mia
9. 1000 EC credits courtesy by Pinay Mommy Online
1. Furry Pink Scarf for winter (click HERE for the picture)
2. 1000 EC Credits courtesy by Mommy Earns Money Online
3. 500 EC Credits courtesy by Ask Ms. Recipe
4. 500 EC Credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Chronic Chic Talk
5. 500 EC Credits courtesy by Embrace Simplicity
6. 500 EC credits courtesy by Wiehanne Contest
7. 500 EC credits courtesy by Sweet Paradise
8. 500 EC credits courtesy by My Life's Adventure
9. Blog header courtesy by My Design Work Bench
ENDS COPY HERE:
The contest will end on December 8 (just in time for my sister's 18th b-day). The contest is open to everyone interested and Ms.Darlene will be announcing the winner the following week. Join in the fun and you may check out her site it's http://situlas.com.