Friday, December 19, 2008

My Top 30 Songs for 2008

Music channels and radio stations will probably handout their top picks for the year in a week or two. We'll let me hand out mine first. Here are 30 of my most favorite current and recurrent songs released this year and late last year. These are some of the songs that keeps on playing on my mind over and over again. In fact the #1 song had me singing along for 5-6 months running, that's why it deserves to be my most fave for the year!



1. with you - chris brown
2. bleeding love - leona lewis
3. all i see - kylie
4. love like this - natasha bedingfield
5. tattoo - jordin sparks
6. I'll be loving you long time- mariah carey
7. I stay in love - mariah carey
8. feedback - janet jackson
9. always be my baby - david cook
10. clumsy - fergie
11. collide - howie day
12. better in time - leona lewis
13. touch my body - mariah carey
14. sexy can I - ray j
15. go girl - pit bull
16. no air - jordin and chris
17. bye bye - mariah carey
18. I don't want you to go - kyla
19. just stand up - various artist
20. shake shake - metro station
21. i'm yours - jazon mraz
22. won't go home without you - maroon 5
23. empty - click five
24. boom shake and drop - pit bull
26. sexy love - ne-yo
25. take a bow - rihanna
27. realize - colbie calliat
28. forget about me
29. closer - ne-yo
30. womanizer - britney spears

No comments: