Monday, March 30, 2009

My Latest Addiction



I never really paid attention, when friends told me he's really fun. In fact, I wondered why they like him in the first place. I guess it was the TV reception, or I maybe just too close-minded.

I have one friend who share the same feeling. Sponge Bob doesn't ring a bell, because he doesn't look cute and amusing. I don't like the way he was created, much more when he's inside a toilet bowl (it's just too yucky to handle). The other characters of the show, even looked worst.

But suddenly everything changed. When TV5 started airing episodes of the yellow sink sponge, I became a fan. I got entangled by his charm and that of Patrick. I find it funny how they mess up the lives of Squidword and Mr. Crab. I love thinking about Bikini Bottom, Crabby Patty and the Pineapple house.

It is in fact the only TV show I look forward to each day. Well as what Psychologist have always pointed out, you are actually the close reflection of your favorite cartoon character. That could be the reason why I like Sponge Bob so much, just as much as I loved Tazmania, Bugs Bunny, Garfield and Donald Duck. If you think about it, they all have one thing in common - They are all love chaos yet they are charming at the same time.

Well, I guess that explains why I'm like this. Unfortunately, I also love Happy Tree Friends, which means....hmmmm...I'll think about it yet.

No comments: