Sunday, March 29, 2009

Been mystified...



I can't believe it's been a week since I've gone to it's wonderful beaches...Truly it's untouched, and world-class. It's refined, powder like white sand, is truly captivating...the sites and the scenes are truly remarkable and the memories we've created will truly last a lifetime...Thank you Evan, PJ, and Team Audioslave for making this Waniban, Pujada, Masao, Mati experience one of a kind...and that I'll treasure for life...

And as I touch my sunburned skin, I can still feel the scorching heat of the sun I felt a week ago...I could still hear the "oohhhsss" and the "ahhhsss", as we were all moved by the sites that we see from time to time...I can still feel the cool air and the wind that seem to whisper "come back" and sure "I will!"

I admit I've been mystified and I can't get over Mati and I am missing every single moment of it right now...



(Photos by Ms.Marilou Monreal)

No comments: