Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing cupid on Valentines

I forgot to share with you my Valentine weekend.

I'd say, it is probably one of the best I've had in years. I think Valentines this year is so cool because it fell on a Saturday. I was fortunate enough to really get out and see how my city celebrated the most romantic night of the year.

I actually hosted a Valentine Party at Rizal Prom, and on my way to the place, I see a lot of lovers in the streets and restaurants. Red roses are everywhere and the malls are crowded.

What I like about my Valentine 2009, is the moment when I played cupid to 2 different couples. We had a dating game during our Valentine presentation and a lot of people, couples and singles alike, enjoyed the hot and steamy, romantic fun.

It was truly not easy to play cupid, help people determine which one fits them and which one should they take into their hearts, but it was definitely one of the best job there is. I also love the fact that I was able to celebrate this day with friends and colleagues at work and the love my life. Hopefully you've had your own great Valentine too.

No comments: