Friday, February 13, 2009

The funniest note

This is probably one of the funniest notes I've read in my facebook social network, which was written by a friend. We'll it is funny because, we've been talking about this for the longest time. She has been so open, that she's no longer doing it. You know that thing, because of so many reasons...So when we read about the note, all her friends know what she's talkin' about and comments poured in. Try to figure out, what she has done again, which she refused to do for the longest time. It doesn't take a genius, to know, you just have to be naughty and green ;)

India - Revived!

...Can't believe it. Geez... I actually did it. After such a long long long time. I dunno what got into me. I just felt like doin it. It felt right. It's like I freed something wild. Really. And frankly, it felt real good.

Lookin' forward to doin it again, lol.

No comments: