It's 2009, a brand new year. Well new year has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year.
For those who are taking life seriously,it's a time to reflect on the changes we want to make, which we think could help us out in carrying out a great year ahead.
Well I have always skipped new year's resolutions. They say it's a bad habit for we will just break it anyway. But I've realized that making one is still essential for it would at least make you better and a little remedy to our ills could go a long way. Anyway, here are those resolutions that I would like to get by the whole year through:
1. Be fit as ever. I know I've been eating a lot lately and I have not been looking into my diet. But starting today, I'll be walking more, spend at least 15 minutes (3x a week)for dancing as a form of exercise. That way I could be fit and I could take away all those extra bulges.
2. Be serious about my work.That means I would have to take a closer at my monitoring and coaching, since I work as a QA Specialist. I think would also have to learn more about excel and other data analysis to be more effective. Being keen about deadlines is also very important, so that I would be a role model to others.
3. Try to become a well-read person. I believe being knowledgeable is very important specially in this information age, but we oftentimes neglect reading and being informed by checking out what's happening and the latest. I'll try to be more updated and at the same time gain know-how from these reading by paying more attention to significant articles and papers. I think it would widen my knowledge and broaden my perspective about life and of the world.
4. Accumulate wealth.I know this one is really hard to achieve, but I'll make a way for this to happen. I'm not getting any younger and I want to achieve something by being able to help out my family in so many ways. "Money is not everything" I know, but it would really change and create so many things. I'll find a way so that I would be able to give back to my family, esp. to my mom and my dad, give them the best life that they deserve.
5. I'll take care of myself. Pampering myself, being vain and giving something out of my salary for me alone, would be a very healthy exercise that would hopefully make me strive harder and would help me view life in a more positive way. I would pamper me and take care of me so that I would be able to give out more to my love ones.