Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daydream

I've always been a daydreamer, a slacker, if you like, but it has always been one of my favorite hobby (if you can call it one). I even like Mariah Carey's 1996 album daydream so much and in my imeem's music list, most of it are about my fake realities, hope floats and all the things that I'm not.

When I daydream, I usually have a concrete story. I know all the details. I create my own script. I create the beginnings and the endings. There I find solace. There I visualize a reality so close yet untangible.

Sometimes, I find it very hard to stop daydreaming. I know it's unproductive, I know it's not really healthy to do it like all the time. But I guess, it's my only way out, my getaway. How I wish I could live out all of my daydreams.

1 comment:

mamoi said...

Hi ely..amy here..i've link you to my site. let's exchange links..