Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Painful Love

There is no greater tragedy
Than loving someone whom you know you can't be with
Like dreaming for reaching the stars
Beyond reach...
Beyond reality...
Just fantasy...nothing else.

How I remorse that burning feeling
Of wanting and not having
How it grips my heart
Barely breathing and too constricting
There is always a question of
"Why not me...why it can't be me"

Your kisses
Your soft caresses
Your warm breath on my cheek
Your sweet remarkable tongue
Haunts me and make me long for you
More...give me more, I beg
But i have to stop...

Sadly, its not for me
Probably its for the best for us
The world may never be truly fair
They may never understand even
But to feel this way
Is truly a gift i would keep
To be madly in love with someone
Would only comes or happens rarely
And would gladly take the full madness of the world
Just to feel this way once
Unimaginable...but true.

From then on I loved walking in the rain
For the rain covers my tears for you
And the world may never see my sadness
Its alright...I am used that way.

(This is a poem I got from one of my officemate - Kelly Martinez and it is written by her friend Luan...The moment I read the poem I fell in love with it, that I have to share it to the world...)

1 comment:

kenneth_cowgirl said...

bad ka g post nimo ako poem! LOVE Yah starlight!